The battery lifestyle is absurd, zoom promises this camera is produced for bands but the batteries is not going to even last one set. The video and seem top quality are wonderful, other than battery daily life it can be a good device for the cost.
I’ve run the zoom recorders for many years. I experienced a person of the very first zoom video recorders (not impressed). But, they have triumph over the finding out curve on this one. I would like it was four channel audio, and damn. . two hrs or so on a clean set of batteries (we typically just established up and allow the equipment run all evening on at a gig ( about 3 or 4 hours). So, you will need to have to purchase an exterior ‘power bank’ , which will power in by using usb port. User friendly and does what it promises, for a extremely minimal selling price (are not able to hold out to see what they occur up with following). It’s possible bluetooth more than the video so a set recorder could be ‘aimed’ by way of the cellphone (trace trace).
Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder (Red)
- High-quality 160 Degree wide-angle lens (F2.0, 16.6 mm)
- 10 “Scene” presets for use in a variety of different lighting environments
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, capable of handling very loud music sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Capture up to 24-bit/96 kHz high resolution audio, with data saved in MPEG-4 format for video and WAV format for audio-only recordings and Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Video resolutions and frame rates: HD 1080p / 30 fps, HD 1080p / 24 fps, HD 720p / 30 fps , HD 720p / 24 fps,Audio formats:WAV (24-bit/96 kHz, 24-bit/48 kHz, 16-bit/44.1 kHz)
Just in time for our rehursal.
Terrific tiny video camera with respectable high quality. Just a minor tricky to surf via the menu since of the little measurement.
Running this issue on aa batteries is a joke. It will final thirty minutes tops. Make positive to plug it into a usb battery back.
Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder (Red) : Zoom camcons:battery life is 1. 5 hours using standard batteries which is on par with most action style cameras that are rechargeable. No wifi so you can’t use an app to see the screen as a viewfinder. Even with a rubber band idea, it’s just too large and heavy. No eis (electronic image stabilization). Highest audio quality confirmed to not be compatible with windows. Windscreen not included but available only in the $50 accessory kit.
It is a wonderful little digicam with superb audio. Downloading is very simple. I would propose finding a tripod and exterior electricity bank. The battery daily life is long gone in less than an hour. I do consider that sellers should incorporate lens protect with the recorder.